Contract #: GS-06F-0904Z
The GSA 8(a) Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resources for Services (STARS) II Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) is a dynamic, indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle for prime contractors who are certified as 8(a) small business concerns only.
8(a) STARS II Purpose & Structure
The 8(a) STARS II GWAC is designed to promote small business utilization when purchasing information technology (IT) services or IT services-based solutions for the federal government. The 8(a) STARS II program is reserved exclusively for qualifying certified 8(a) small business concerns as the prime contractors per Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 19.8.
Based on industry accreditations, by way of 8(a) STARS II, Constellation I, RTL Networks, Inc,. will offer solutions included in four functional areas designated by the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS). There are over 140 labor categories under the following functional areas:
- 541511 — Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 — Computer Systems Design Services
- 541513 — Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541519 — Other Computer Related Services
To request a full listing of appropriate labor categories, please contact the RTL Networks, Inc. 8(a) STARS II point of contact, Krissy Chaney, at KChaney@RTL-Networks.com
8(a) STARS II Features
- Multiple award, IDIQ contract vehicle
- Five-year base with one five-year option
- $10 billion program ceiling
- Directed Order Authority: Directed task orders up to $4 million each are allowed for federal civilian and Department of Defense activities
Note: Orders over $4 million are competed amongst the industry partners in the chosen constellation and functional area.
8(a) STARS II Benefits
- 8(a) socioeconomic credit transferrable to the agency
- Pre-competed, easy to use contracts
- Access to proven 8(a) small business technology providers
- Shortened procurement lead time
- A low user access fee (0.75%) built into contractor’s ceiling prices